Wednesday, March 28, 2012

print blank page

i export my report to pdf and its leaving one blank page with every alternative page

is there any setting?

thanks

Make sure your layout, pagesize and margins all agree. Also, search this forum. This topic has been addressed several times in the past.|||Look at the report body width. If, for example, you set your margins to .5" on a portrait report, in this situation your body may be 7.500001". I have found this from time to time. The amount is so slight that looking at it won't do you any good. Click on the body and look at the width, then try to find the object that is causing the width to exceed your margins. I would first check your table width.|||

I'm using landscape and in my body property

width=11in

height = 4.125in

what does it mean, i have to reduce the width or height?

thanks a lot

|||

i fixed myself

i have to reduce the width size

|||

The trick to landscape vs portrait reports is by default portrait is set to 8.5 x 11 in the report properties. All you have to do is flip these two values around.

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment