Friday, March 30, 2012

Print Headers issues in SSRS 2005

I have a report, with 220 records, each row heigth varies. I have set the option to repeat header on every page on. However, when I print the report, the header prints on some pages, and some it does not. For eg, on the 5 page reprot, it prints the header on pg 1, 2 and 3. Then on pg 4 it does not, then again page 5 it prints the header.

Any advise.

The layout of the report has 15 fields. I have narrowed down the issue, to 1 column eg COMMENTS.. This is a comment field(has commnets and description data, ) size of col =2 in. This field is huge, ie has lot of data..So When I Hide this field, then the Report headers prints just fine.

The minute I UNHIDE This field, the print header issues comes back , ie on some pages the header is printed , on some, where the comments are huge, the header does not print.

Pl advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment