Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Print button not displayed in report viewer

When i design my report under BIDS(Business Intelligence development studio) i can view the print button of the report

when i use a webapplication i use the reportviewer control installed from C:\\Program files\Microsoft Sql Server\Reporting services...etc.

when i execute the application i dont see the print button displayed

when i checked with the property of reportviewer control the displayprintbutton was set to true but then too the button not present on the form

anything wrong with my installation

plz do help me

thanks

Rama

You are probably printing the report as a LocalReport which does not have a print button the ServerReport does though

|||We had the same issue and installed Reporting services SP2 and it worked.|||

sounded good to me but

I have version 9.00.3054 which I guess is sp2

true I can set the property but I don't get the button

No comments:

Post a Comment