Friday, March 30, 2012

Print fixed number of rows per page

I am trying to migrate an existing report / form. I am using a table
and want to print 15 rows per page - even if there are less data rows
available for my grouping. The blank rows (printed with borders) are
used to write in additional transactions throughout the day.
Any way to accomplish this? I am new to Reporting Services.
Thanks.Try this in the group expression.
=Int((RowNumber(Nothing)-1)/15)
Amarnath, MCTS
"jjoll" wrote:
> I am trying to migrate an existing report / form. I am using a table
> and want to print 15 rows per page - even if there are less data rows
> available for my grouping. The blank rows (printed with borders) are
> used to write in additional transactions throughout the day.
> Any way to accomplish this? I am new to Reporting Services.
> Thanks.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment