Friday, March 30, 2012

Print event in ReportViewer?

Hi All,

How can I use the Print event of ReportViewer control in my web application? I am trying to print a server report automatically so that the user does not have to click on the Print button in the tool bar of the report viewer.

I came across one article that talks about the Print event -

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms318531.aspx

But I could not find it in VS2005 version that I am using.

Please let me know if there is a method to print the report automatically other than exporting it to some file and printing it from there.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

I am trying Using System.Drawing.Printing, but failed!

Anyone help me!

|||

You only get the Print event in the WinForms version of the ReportViewer control, not in the WebForms version. Perhaps you are in a web-app?

Take a look at the sample printer delivery extension that ships with the product: It will allow you to send a report to a printer without even first viewing it (although you could view it, too, if you wanted to...)

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms160778.aspx

sql

No comments:

Post a Comment