Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Print button on toolbar

I have Visual Studio 2005 Standard where I am building a web app. In this
web app I have a Report Viewer and the print button on the toolbar is set to
true, however when I run the app it is not there.
Is this a bug?Not if you are using it in Local Mode. Print is not supported in this mode.
--
-Daniel
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Brad" <Brad@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:1855A531-0C20-4625-AE88-9BA151104A03@.microsoft.com...
>I have Visual Studio 2005 Standard where I am building a web app. In this
> web app I have a Report Viewer and the print button on the toolbar is set
> to
> true, however when I run the app it is not there.
> Is this a bug?
>

No comments:

Post a Comment