Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Print at bottom of page.

Hi.

I know the function of being able to set a section of a report to print at the bottom of the page, but does anyone know any work arounds for this? I have a main report (statement) which ive done a work around, to include the details i need at the bottom of the page into the footer, but then i have a second report (invoice) that needs to be included as subreport, which also needs infomation at the bottom of the page, but as its a subreport, sql reports does not allow for footer/header infomation in a subreport.

Unfortuantly i can not split the two reports out as they need to be printed together.

Any help/recomendations would be greatly received.

Thanks

Tom

Can't you create a page footer on the report that is being used for the subreport?|||

Hi, Thanks for the reply,

a subreport will not show either the page header or the footer unfortuantly.

Thanks

Tom

|||I apologize, I was not aware of this and I just tested a report trying to show the report footer, and you are correct. If I think of way, I will let you know.|||

i know its a right pain!

Thanks for having a look.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment