Friday, March 30, 2012

print next record in next column

I have a simple table with a few rows of data. I would like to create
a report that would print the records left to right (meaning; next
record would go into a next column and not down into the new row).
What is the best way to accomplish this?
I have a report created with two columns and the fields are in both,
but it prints out the same data twice in both columns.
Any help is greately appreciated!You may create mutli column reports which sounds like what you are looking
for... There is an example at www.msbicentral.com
--
Wayne Snyder, MCDBA, SQL Server MVP
Mariner, Charlotte, NC
www.mariner-usa.com
(Please respond only to the newsgroups.)
I support the Professional Association of SQL Server (PASS) and it's
community of SQL Server professionals.
www.sqlpass.org
"muris" <rmuris@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1126021920.722602.103050@.g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>I have a simple table with a few rows of data. I would like to create
> a report that would print the records left to right (meaning; next
> record would go into a next column and not down into the new row).
> What is the best way to accomplish this?
> I have a report created with two columns and the fields are in both,
> but it prints out the same data twice in both columns.
> Any help is greately appreciated!
>sql

No comments:

Post a Comment