Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Print data from an ASP.NET ReportViewer that contains multiple pages from FireFox?

Hi,

I have this application in which I am using a number of reports containing one or more pages. When using IE as explorer, the printing button is be?ng displayed properly. When clicking that button, everything works as it should. But when using Firefox as browser, the print button doesn't show up. So I thought about going to the menu of the browser and choose File > Print. The result looks just like a printscreen and when the report contains multiple pages, I am not able to print them in a decent way.

On the internet I read the main reason for this is that Firefox does not work with ActiveX-Objects. In this way it would not be possible to print out the pages!

Can anyone help me out?

Thx a lot!

Recloose!

Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment