Friday, March 30, 2012

Print icon not available when using URL

It's possible that I am insane but shouldn't there be a print icon on the
rendered report? I am using a url but I don't think that matters. I can
print the report using the browser's print capability to print the browser
window but it will have the toolbar and parameter info on it.
Am I missing something, shouldn't there be a print icon to send the report
to the default printer?
Can I completely hide the toolbar?
Thanks for you 100 percent generous insight!
TimWith this version (hopefully with either version 2 or another service pack
what I say will not be necessary) to print (other than a screen print like
IE does) you need to export it to something like PDF and then print the PDF.
Bruce L-C
"Tim Powers" <tim.powers@.rimrock.com> wrote in message
news:%23NGnkURlEHA.3720@.TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> It's possible that I am insane but shouldn't there be a print icon on the
> rendered report? I am using a url but I don't think that matters. I can
> print the report using the browser's print capability to print the browser
> window but it will have the toolbar and parameter info on it.
> Am I missing something, shouldn't there be a print icon to send the report
> to the default printer?
> Can I completely hide the toolbar?
> Thanks for you 100 percent generous insight!
> Tim
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment