Friday, March 30, 2012

print header on the first page only

I have a table grouped by id. The detail for a particular group can span
serveral pages.
I have 3 header lines for each group . I want to print all 3 header rows on
the first page of the group and only one of the header rows on the next pages
of the group.
Does any one know how to do this?
--
MarieI found a solution here.
http://www.sqlservercentral.com/forums/shwmessage.aspx?forumid=150&messageid=227646
--
Marie
"Marie" wrote:
> I have a table grouped by id. The detail for a particular group can span
> serveral pages.
> I have 3 header lines for each group . I want to print all 3 header rows on
> the first page of the group and only one of the header rows on the next pages
> of the group.
> Does any one know how to do this?
> --
> Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment