Wednesday, March 28, 2012

print as landscape

Is there a way to get reports to print as landscape instead of potrait
automatically? I changed the Layout from properties to the correct width
and page height, the display looks fine but when I print, it tries to print
it on potrait setting. I've tried printing from both the report previewer
and deployed as an html document.
Thanks
-JoeHi,
I am also facing a similar problem. Is there a method where you make a
report in potrait style and print it in landscape.
thanks
"Joe Scalise" wrote:
> Is there a way to get reports to print as landscape instead of potrait
> automatically? I changed the Layout from properties to the correct width
> and page height, the display looks fine but when I print, it tries to print
> it on potrait setting. I've tried printing from both the report previewer
> and deployed as an html document.
> Thanks
> -Joe
>
>|||I have the same problem - it seems like export to {format} results in
portrait no matter what the report page size. I hope the answer to
this is a simple implementation - not "wait for SP2" or something like
that.sql

No comments:

Post a Comment